The Managing Board is the network’s elected body, meeting 4 times a year to debate, reflect, exchange on key issues for the circus sector. It’s a think tank and support body for the team.
It is composed of a maximum of 12 elected representatives, all of whom are directors of schools which are full members of FEDEC. The MB members are elected for 3 years, with the possibility to renew this mandate twice. The MB appoints FEDEC President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary. Elections happen during General Assembly and prior to it, all FEDEC members receive a call giving details on the number of seats available, the duty and encouraging them to be candidates.
If you would like to hear when the next election will happen send a mail to info (at) fedec.eu
If you want to learn more on the MB role, please read the guide here below.
Managing board members :
- Stéphane Simonin, President (Académie Fratellini, France)
- Anna Beentjes, Vice-President (Codarts Rotterdam - Circus Arts, Netherland)
- Gérard Fasoli, Treasurer (Centre national des arts du cirque, France)
- Anne Morin, Secretary (Centre de les Arts del Circ Rogelio Rivel, Spain)
- Daniela Arendasova (Ecole Nationale de Cirque de Montréal, Canada)
- André Borges (INAC, Portugal)
- Soren Flor (AFUK-AMoC, Denmark)
- Martin Gerbier (Centre des Arts du Cirque Balthazar, Région Occitanie, France)
- Adrian Porter (National Centre for Circus Arts, United Kingdom)
- Tim Roberts (Ecole de Cirque de Québec, Canada)
- Paolo Stratta (Cirko Vertigo, Italy)
- Aurélie Vincq (Le Lido – Centre des Arts du Cirque de Toulouse, France)