For almost 20 years, the FEDEC has supported the development of circus arts education and training by implementing transnational, collaborative and innovative projects. In doing so, it contributes to the structuring of the sector as well as to the development and recognition of arts education and a more open and inclusive society. It enables generations of artists to be trained and also have a network, develop their career plans, find collaborators and employment, and delight audiences. This work is achieved through the extremely high level of involvement of schools and their teaching teams and our partners.
Our partners share our vision of arts education and its values and support high quality teaching, helping us create opportunities for innovative training, relevant meetings and stimulating discussions for students, teachers and directors and all of our members.
There are many different ways of participating in the activities and helping to implement them, such as being a volunteer, an expert, a donor, an organisation or a partner festival:
- Support the long-term development of circus arts training
- Support a specific project close to your heart
- Provide your expertise in the various fields and themes FEDEC addresses
- Share information about our network, our values, our members and the young generations of artists
- Join our advocacy initiative in favour of circus arts education, artists and the circus as one of the major arts
- Support training programmes and their students by hosting them within your organisation or festival
Do you have any other ideas? Please contact the FEDEC team to discuss potential collaboration opportunities.