As a partner, FEDEC invites all circus professionals in its network to respond to the circus census.
The circus census has been created with advice from:
- The European Association for Circus - Representing more than 130 circuses, festivals, trainers and artists in 29 countries;
- The Fédération Mondiale du Cirque – The worldwide circus organisation for promoting and preserving Circus Arts;
- CircusNext – The European Platform for Circus;
- Circostrada – The European Network for Street Arts and Contemporary Circus;
- The European Network for Traveller Education;
- The European Federation of Professional Circus Schools (FEDEC).
The circus census is one component of "The Situation of Circus in Europe Study", the process of which also includes gathering information about the funding for circus in the same period from individual Member States and the European Commission, Case Studies and Focus Groups. The study is being authored by Researcher Verena Cornwall , in close consultation with international research company Panteia.
Please complete the survey by Februar 28th, 2019: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4728752/EUCircusCensus-31f84604af64?fbclid=IwAR1x5WhyOnsYRSycfVKIGE7IIU8XTNdbOMxECoUAUXylQCjILohOD4GpIZc&snc=1551263400_5c7666a812f055.64719060&sg_navigate=start&sglocale=en