The 11h FEDEC Annual Conference will be held on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th April 2020 in Montpellier and hosted by our member Centre des Arts Du Cirque Balthazar.
Register until the 27th of March thanks to our online registration here!
If you cannot come, please send us your proxy form at events (at) fedec.eu!
More info to come on the final programme and registration details.
- Wednesday 15 April : [Managing Board members only]
- All day : Managing Board meeting
- Thursday 16 April
- Morning : visit of the school’s offices in the city center and Domaine d’Ô
- Afternoon : thematic discussions with a panel of speakers « Women's creativity and the circus arts » - with the help of the National Center for Circus Arts NCCA
- Evening : show time
- Friday 17 April
- Morning : The Members’ Forum will focus on the process of audition in different circus schools: questions and experiences
- Afternoon: FEDEC General Assembly meeting will take the opportunity to present 2020 working programme.
The members who wish to apply, and the current Board members willing to be elected for a new mandate will be invited to send their application before the conference.
>>> download the draft programme here below <<<
For any question, do not hesitate to contact the team at events (at) fedec.eu