For the 4th time, FEDEC will be in Strasbourg as part of the European Youth Event organized jointly by the European Parliament and the European Youth Forum from the 29th of May until the 30th of May 2020.
8 students of FEDEC schools, helped by 2 teachers/stage directors, will participate in a 4-days collective creation hosted by our local partner in Strasbourg, Graine de Cirque, leisure school member of the FFEC. Thanks to this support, the students will prepare artistic performances presented over the 2-days event.
The 8 selected students for the 2020 edition of CIRCEYE are…
- Pablo Courtes and Clémentine Fleury du CRAC Lomme (FR)
- Gabriel Taiar Santos and Paola Antonini de Cirko Vertigo (IT)
- Miriam Frias de Diego from Escuela de circo Carampa (ES)
- Josse Roger and Nicola Bertazzoni from Ecole Supérieur des Arts du Cirque (BE)
- Erik Meling from Fjordane Folkehøgskule Nysirkus (NO)
Well done to each of them !