The RIGGERS kick-off took place last week at Académie Fratellini in Paris and online. The project is therefore officially launched!
This kick-off has been the occasion to gather for the first time all the project participants and to introduce the RIGGERS Steering committee members:
- Anna Bentjes - Codarts (NLD)
- Anne Mette Norskov - AFUK (DEN)
- Christofer Fredriksson - SKH (SWE)
- Christine Thibaudeau - ENC Montréal (CAN)
- Walter Ferrero - SKH (SWE)
- Isabel Joly - FEDEC (BEL)
- Lorenzo Albiero - FEDEC (BEL)
Welcome ! 🎉
Also a big thank you to our project partners :
- École supérieure des arts du cirque (ESAC) - (BEL)
- École Nationale de Cirque (ENC) - (CAN)
- Academy for Untamed Creativity (AFUK) - (DEN)
- École Supérieure des Arts du Cirque Toulouse Occitanie (ESACTO’LIDO) - (FRA)
- Fondazione Cirko Vertigo (FCV) - (ITA)
- Codarts Circus Arts Rotterdam (Codarts) - (NLD)
- Academy of Circus and Performance Art (ACAPA) - (NLD)
- Stockholm University of the Arts (SKH) - (SWE)
This first meeting was also the opportunity to give the details of the project (calendar, activities, costs, results & financial rules) and to present the new RIGGERS logo!
🎉 🎉 🎉
- Committee meeting in March in Rotterdam
- RIGGERS seminar in Stockholm in April.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RIGGERS
RIGGERS is led in partnership with SKH with the aim to enhance the quality of safety measures in professional circus schools by:
- sharing best practices,
- seeking tailored solutions to common issues,
- creating an international rigging community!
- Learn more about RIGGERS.
RIGGERS is a project co-funded by the Erasmus + programme.