Type: Call for projects
Types of audiences: Artists
Dear Artists & Professionals,
Artist applications have been opened for 2023!
Artists can now apply for the 14th festival edition of YOUNG STAGE which will take place from 11–15 May 2023! Applications are accepted from artists who are not older than 27 years in May 2023. For groups, the average age counts.
Also artists that have already applied for one of the previous years can apply again. Please send us a new registration! Thank you!
Important! Only applications sent by our official registration form can be accepted (application deadline 3 February 2023).
- Dates of the Festival 2023:
- Arrival of artists: May 5/6, 2023
- Festival shows: May 11-15, 2023
- Departure: May 16, 2023
Hotel and meals are free during the stay in Basel and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
All applicants will be informed about a possible participation around mid-February.
Technical information about the application:
- The stage has a dimension of 12 x 8 meters.
- The stage is covered with a dance floor.
- It is generally possible to rigg Chinese Poles or other props. (please send technical info that can be checked by our team)
- The maximum length of the acts is 6 minutes. The application videos can be longer. Acts longer than 6 minutes will be shortened for the festival in consultation between the production team and the artists.
- We have a motor winch for aerials acts.
- The rigging point for aerial acts is at a height of about 9 meters.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Awards 2022
Have you missed the info about the participants and the awards & prizes? Click HERE to find out more about the this years edition!
Tickets will be available in December 2022
The 14th festival edition will be held from 11-15 May 2023 in the event hall of Messe Basel. Tickets for the 14th will be available in December 2022 at Ticketcorner
We wish you all the best! See you again in a few months!
Your YOUNG STAGE Team
YOUNG STAGE International Circus Festival