Type: Offres d'emploi et de stage
Types de public: Autres
We are looking for a creative and effective Communications Coordinator who is passionate about circus arts education! Black, Indigenous, and People of Color are especially encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION IS DUE Friday, December 10th, 2021 at 11:59 PT.
The AYCO/ACE Communications Coordinator is responsible for keeping the public and the AYCO/ACE community in the know about our programs, events, news, and resources. This includes sending out monthly email newsletters, running the organizational Facebook and Instagram accounts, sending email eblasts to our mailing lists, and updating the AYCO and ACE websites. The Communications Coordinator also creates and edits content for communications, including copy and graphics. This is a remote, part-time, ongoing employee position.
The ideal candidate:
- Is self-motivated, creative, and meets deadlines
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is very comfortable with Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Business Suite
- Has graphic design or visual arts experience or interest
- Is well versed in Google Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Gmail, etc)
- Is comfortable with Zoom and has access to a strong internet connection
- Has a background in social media or communications (at least 1 year work, training, or personal experience)
- Is open to learning new systems, programs, and skills
- Bonus skills: Wordpress, Canva, Photoshop, photography and video, html/coding
Part-time: 5 hrs/week, $15/hr (Flexible scheduling possible with advance notice)
Position begins January 10th, 2022.
The American Youth Circus Organization is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or other protected classifications.
PO Box 482
NY 14851, Ithaca