👋 Duty Manager
Type: Offres d'emploi et de stage / Recherche de job
Types de public: Professeurs et équipes pédagogiques / Autres
Purpose of the Job
This is a part time role at the National Centre for Circus Arts with primary responsibility for the evening and weekend management of the building.
The person will ensure that the numerous and varied users find the National Centre for Circus Arts welcoming, hospitable and fit for purpose.
You should have a strong commitment to Health and Safety, facilities management and be a self-motivated team player.
- To act as the senior responsible person/manager, whilst on duty out of office hours, for the effective and safe operation of the National Centre for Circus Arts, in accordance with its policies and maintenance service contracts.
- To ensure that the relevant Building operational policies/procedures are effectively implemented.
- To fully support the National Centre for Circus Arts’ environmental policy and to actively encourage recycling and energy and water efficiency around the building
- To effectively communicate matters that may arise to the relevant staff or department and keep a report of all matters arising.
- Job Title: Duty manager (Building & Facilities)
- Reports to: Head of Buildings & Facilities
- Member of: Operations Department
- Salary: £25,000 pro rata
National Centre for Circus Arts