These encounters were dedicated to all: students, professors, technicians, administrative staff, members of the management.
Among the highlights:
- A meeting between preparatory and higher education schools, on the theme of the Erasmus+ charter.
- The first meeting of the "Students Community", a safe space open to all FEDEC students which gathered 12 participants. The students expressed their wishes and FEDEC planned to bring them together again to continue the dialogue.
- The closing of the European COSMIC project and the presentation of the results, notably the white paper and the educational kit.
- 2 days of meetings between the participants of the RIGGERS project.
- FEDEC General Assembly, where Verein Contemporary Circus in Osterreich was voted in as a full member, and the question of inter-school collaboration in the framework of CIRCLE was defined*.
* Collaboration will not be compulsory for CIRCLE 2023 but will remain an essential condition for the selection of schools participating in CIRCLE. For the 2024 edition of Circa, a collaboration between at least 2 FEDEC schools will be mandatory to be selected as a participating school.